The LREC initiative Share your LRs was initiated in 2014 in Reykjavik. It was successfully continued in 2016 (Portorož) and in 2018 (Miyazaki).
Browse and download LRs from:
The Shared LRs sets have been manually checked and cleaned versions of the lists of LRs are now available and include LRs complying with the following criteria:
- LRs accessible (either when uploaded by the participants or when they provide an external URL for downloading the data)
- LRs categorized as Datasets only. It can be a:
- Evaluation Data / Package,
- Grammar/Language Model,
- Language Resources/Technologies Infrastructure,
- Lexical Conceptual Resource General Information,
Excluded LRs are:
- LRs uploaded when the content did not correspond to the description
- LRs with no download URL provided or URL now a dead link
- LRs categorized as tools or guidelines
- LRs associated to rejected papers.